Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Clearing : Move from buffer to Expense report automaticaly

former_member189496
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using the credit card clearing functionality to integrate, on a daily basis, all expenses made on the lodge card (flight, visa, booking fees ...) directly in each expense reports concerned.

In principle, you book your flight (thru a self booking tool, not SAP) then we initiate the expense report automaticaly, then we receive the lodge card file (ATX format) from Airplus and integrate it using PRCC.

When everything is fine, the flight ticket (expense type) goes automaticaly into the corresponding expense report and so the employee does not need to enter anything about his flight in the expense report.

The problem is when the expense report is in status "Request recorded / Canceled" (because the booking has been canceled).

When I receive the "credit note" for the flight in the CCC file, it goes automaticaly into the employee buffer credit card because of the SAP standard (of PRCC) which say that when the expense report is in status canceled it is not possible to upload the credit card data into the expense report. Bad luck.

So I have many entries in employees credit card buffer which I want to integrate automaticaly into corresponding expense reports.

Does anyone know how to do that ?

It will be very difficult to simulate PR05 or TRIP via batch input I think.

Does anyone know how to cut the data in cluster CCBEL ? Is there a Function / BAPI ?

And then how to integrate those data into the cluster INBEL and into Expense tables ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

Christophe.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189496
Active Participant
0 Kudos

UP !

If someone have any idea ;o)

Thanks