cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tables required for charm ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ALL,

i have been given 3 charm reports to work on....

can somebody tell me the tables where transport requests are stored....i guess the answer is not E070 table....i want the transport request which is generated when developer creates it....dat request is created in for example in CRM using solution manager....so is there any table in solution manager which stores all these TP requests....

waiting for the reply.....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujoy,

This is the solution of your question

Regards,

Gagan Deep Kaushal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujoy,

Stephane's post should be helpful for your reports.

One other thing concerning your developments. If your purpose is reporting on objects included in TR, TR statuses.. ; data contained in Solman tables might not be always up-to-date compared to local tables in the developement systems connected to ChaRM.

You can for example compare E071K in dev system and the equivanlent one on Solman for ChaRM (/tmwflow/...e071k) that store objects included in TR created by ChaRM on dev systems; an you ll notice a gap between info

So that means that in order to have the most ud to date data you don t have any other option than getting data using Bapis in Dev distant Systems (read RFC calls)

hope its gonna help.

Please close topic if you re fine or let me know if you have more questions

Regards

Khalil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tables :

- crmd_orderadm_h : header for transaction header (change documents SDMJ or SDHF...)

- /tmwflow/trordhc : link between correction and transport request (created from charm change document)

- more generally any /tmwflow/tr* or /tmwflow/pr* tables

You should have a look at any /tmwflow/* function modukes.

Regards,

Stéphane