Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7 - central contract different webdynpro screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm on an SRM 7 SP05 system.

When i open a central contract via the strategic purchasing -> contract management -> POWL (click on number) the document is shown in light blue the loading bar and screen colors are different from all the other screens. Is this also happening for your systems? How come?

Kind regards,

Tim

Edited by: T. Schuffelen on Apr 29, 2010 11:55 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. The contract of type CCTR for my system looks and feels like other documents, such as RFx or PO, color scheme and UI element arrangement wise. I am on SRM 7 SP 6.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jay,

It for us looks and feels like any other document if you create or change a contract document.

But if you open the contract in display mode the contract is displayed in a different scheme and the load/loader looks as if it were SAP CRM instead of SAP SRM.

Did you check opening a contract from POWL in display mode? (happens for all contract transaction types: cctr,pctr etc.)

Kind regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried create/change/display modes. They all looks "normal" to me like other documents. If you could somehow show a screenshot of the "abnormal" CTR screen, I'd be interested in taking a loot at it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Office filter does not allow us to visit imageshack.us or any other site.

I found your e-mail adress and e-mailed 2 screenshots.

Kind regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Issue has been resolved via patching the Enterprise Portal entity.

Thank you for inputs and efforts.

Kind regards,

Tim