cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Relevant Classification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer to note 178824, I have to setup VK11 to the table 397.

But It doesnu2019t allow me to put the code that I want. When I clicked u201CAnalysisu201D button in sales order, I got tax rel. classif. = SG. But I canu2019t set SG in VK11.

In VK11, I can only put these codes:

CP Cofins Payment

GP General WHT payment

IW ISS WHT Invoice

PP PIS WHT Payment

RP IR WHT Payment

SP CSLL WHT payment

What is it?

Please kindly advise me how I can put u201CSGu201D in VK11. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Darin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry not clear with your explanation but I believe you were talking about condition types flowing in a particular sale order.

Please note whatever condition types you maintain in a pricing procedure and assign this for a given combination in OVKK, the same will flow.

With regard to table 397, first you need to ensure that for this combination only, you had maintained a tax code in VK11. For that first go to V/06, select your condition type for tax and execute. There check what access sequence is maintained. Next go to V/07, select this access sequence and double click on "Accesses". Now to your right, maintain the table 397 if it is not maintained already and save.

Now go to VK11, key in the tax condition type and maintain the relevant tax code there and save. Finally create a sale order and update the forum if my understanding is correct.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi G. Lakshmipathi,

Thank you very much for your answer.

I have already done everything that you explained.

When I go to VK11 to key in the tax condition type.

then, I can't maintain the relevant tax code in this screen. Becuase I don't see relevant tax code that I want to use. It gives me the dropdown list of some tax codes and I don't know why I get them. I am trying to put tax code manually but it doesn't allow me to do that.

My question is, I need to put relevant tax code that I set in customer master in VK11.

Please kindly help. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Darin

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure whether you are aware or not but please note all tax codes should be created in FTXP with Tax Type as Output Tax. This should then be assigned in VK11 for your tax condition type. You cannot see any tax codes neither in customer master nor in VK11.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. Tax codes are set in FTXP and I can use it. but TAX relevant classification is not in VK11.

Regards,

Darin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Juss go to VK11

Put ur condition type UTXJ , Now check.

regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As detailed in note 178824, have you maintained the tax code SG in Financial Accounting => Financial Accounting Global Settings => Withholding Tax => Extended Withholding Tax => Calculation => Withholding Tax Codes ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G. Lakshmipathi,

I have set SG before setting VK11.

in VK11, I see other WHT codes that I didn't set withholding tax code.

Regards,

Darin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi colabasappers,

I don't understand. Why I have to check UTXJ? there is no the thing that I want to use. Please advise.

Regards,

Darin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi darin ,

kindly check whether u have maintained values condition class as D AND CONDITION CATEGORY AS D

in configuration of your condition type for whom tax code is not coming and test

BEACAUSE AS FAR AS MY knowledge goes this could be the reason

thanks

revert if helpful

mohit singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mohit singh,

currently, I set Cond. Class = W (Wage Withholding TAX) and Cond. Category = D.

This condition type is Withholding TAX, so I use Cond. Class = W.

Anyway, I tried with condition type = D and I still get the same problem. please advise.

Regards,

Darin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what u can do is as the configuration i told was for direct taxes,bt ur issue is of withholding tax which is a indirect tax type.

maintain a condition type as normal sales tax with condition class as D

and another condition as condition class w,

now in the pricing procedure u can use from column to calculate the with holding tax,,

i mean

stepno c.type fr to

567 abcd

568 z123 567

note:abcd is sales tax c.type with tax code(tax code appear in cond. record because of c.class d)

and z123 is your condition type(withholding tax) now the value can be generated .

you can even use a relevant subtotal to calculate 568 value

thanks

revert if helpful

mohit singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.