cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charm - set status as Completed is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created 6 User IDs with the different roles & assigned the respected roles to those UIDs. Now after confirming the msg by Requester, I am trying to complete the ticket by Change Manager ID, but system is throwing the warning msg as

1. Header Data Status was reset by system

2. Header Data Task list has not been completed yet

But same action its allowing to carry out from super User ID, I think its related to some authorization to that change manager UID. Can anybody help me by specifying which authorizations i have missed ?

regds,

CB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it could be authorization issue. Please provide the same authorization and try ...

If it solves the issue, then it should be roles and authorization problem.

Cheers

Deepanshu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I assume that you are talking about SDHF. As shown in /people/dolores.correa/blog/2009/07/23/change-request-management-scenario-working-examples-final-points-and-appendix , the Change Manager , if configured with the right authorizations, should be able to do the status change you describe.

There might be activities in the task list that have not been performed yet. When closing an SDHF, the task list is checked for mandatory tasks that have not been performed. Could you please check this?

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Edited by: Miguel Angel Arino Clarke on Apr 30, 2010 3:01 PM

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hi,

You can have two options.

1. Check the authorization code assigned with the status and check whether this authorization code is assigned to the change manager.

2, When you get this error, run SU53 to identify the missing authorization.

Rajeev