Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAR v5.3: Risk Analysis - Exclude Mitigated Risks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

HELP PLEASE! : )

I would like to see Mitigated Risks in the Informer --> Management View risk violation numbers.

I know how to show mitigated risks when running the Risk Analysis from the Informer tab, but here are my questions please:

1. When I run the Risk Analysis from the Informer tab in background and then run the Management Reports job, does that update the risk violation numbers in the Informer --> Management View

2. In the Configuration tab --> Risk Analysis -->Default Values, I know that you can set the "Exclude Mitigated Risks" option to "No", and I know that this sets the default value on the Informer --> Risk Analysis selection screen when. Does it also control the BATCH Risk Analysis though

In summary, I need the mitigated risks to show in the risk violation numbers in the Informer --> Management View.

Thank you!

Johonna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Johonna

Just to clarfy:

1. When I run the Risk Analysis from the Informer tab in background and then run the Management Reports job, does that update the risk violation numbers in the Informer --> Management View

No, the Risk Analysisa jobs run in the Informer tab will not be reflected in the management reports. Please run the mangement reports from Cinfiguration Tab - Background Jobs - run synchronization and batch risk analysis and then management reports in the same screen.

2. In the Configuration tab --> Risk Analysis -->Default Values, I know that you can set the "Exclude Mitigated Risks" option to "No", and I know that this sets the default value on the Informer --> Risk Analysis selection screen when. Does it also control the BATCH Risk Analysis though

Yes, the setting controls the management reports also.

Regards

Swarna

Edited by: Swarna Penmetsa on Apr 29, 2010 12:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you! : )

Answers (0)