cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing date in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

When we are trying to create the Sales order, billing date will be displayed in the SO header and Item level. My query is where this date picking up by the system automatically.

I have checked the requested delivery date and schedule line confirmed date also both the dates are diffrent from the billing date.

Regards

Anishka

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If invoice dates are defined for the customer master data --> sales area data --> billing document -->Invoicing dates then the system proposes the billing date from the invoice date calendar. If no invoice dates are mainted , then the actual goods issue date is determined for delivery related billing.

Regards

senya

0 Kudos

The problem is

1 the delivery according to sales order type some time created automatically and in another order type created through vl02 or vl02n ....up to here there is no problem...the problem came during posting....the posting date user put it by hand...if posting date is less than sales order date..it is accepted...what i want id this case must be rejected....the posting date have to be equal to sales order date or greater

2 the same thing during invoice creation it happened from va01 and user put billing date by hand....this billing date must be grater or equal to posting date...how i can control this

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Sales order , Billing Date comes from Req. Delivery Date at Header Level.This Delivery Date comes from the Document Type Settings as Propose Deliv. date.

Best Regards,

Ankur

0 Kudos

Hii

Can you please tell me how this billing date from sales order is getting copied to billing date field of billing document(VF01).

0 Kudos

The problem is

1 the delivery according to sales order type some time created automatically and in another order type created through vl02 or vl02n ....up to here there is no problem...the problem came during posting....the posting date user put it by hand...if posting date is less than sales order date..it is accepted...what i want id this case must be rejected....the posting date have to be equal to sales order date or greater

2 the same thing during invoice creation it happened from va01 and user put billing date by hand....this billing date must be grater or equal to posting date...how i can

0 Kudos

The problem is

2 the same thing during invoice creation it happened from va01 and user put billing date by hand....this billing date must be grater or equal to posting date...how i can control

0 Kudos

The problem is

2 the same thing during invoice creation it happened from va01 and user put billing date by hand....this billing date must be grater or equal to posting date...how i can control t