cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In SAP Scripts how to compare two forms in different clients?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

By mistake i have taken the back up copy form for script from 000 instead of dev client 103.

I have done the changes in 103 for that form.. .

Now i have to take the back up copy from 000.

Can u suggest me in this case?

How should i get the back up copy of previous(before making some changes)one.

Please reply to this as early as possible.

I will give the points .

thanks

Srinu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use the program RSTXSCRP to download the form on your local desktop (.FOR file) using the DOWNLOAD option available in the program. Use the same program in whichever system/client you need to upload the same form using the UPLOAD option . Provide the .FOR file stored in the local desktop while uploading the form.

satyajit_mohapatra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not able to undrerstand the issue. As per my understanding you need to copy the 000 client version to 103 client. You can use program RSTXFCPY for it with source client as 000, to copy the active version in 000 to 103.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually I have taken the back up copy from 000 instead of dev client 103 for particular form.

I have to use dev client 103 while doing back up.

But by misatken i did from 000.

After i have done some changes in 103 for that form

How can i get the previous form again from dev client 103.But i dont have the back up copy. for that from 103.

please suggest me in this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Have you tried to check that the copy of 103 is available in your other system?? either in development or in production???

Because the latest changes whatever were in the SAP script 103 , must be in TESTING system (_If it is transported priviously_)

U have made the changes in 103 and you can not get it by coping or doing enything else..

Only option is to do it manually...

Regarsd,

Lokesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean to say you have made the changes in 103 client script imstead of Copies 000..

In SAP script if you have made any manual changes and saved and activated then there is no possibilty to get your old changes back.. means the changes can be revert back only by manual steps.. since there is no any version management..

There is one option to get back your changes in 103.. Pls check your same scipt in your other system like TESTING or Prodcution.. and compare from there and revert back the changes that u made in DEVELOPMENT..

Tell me if i can help u further more

Regs,

Lokesh.

Edited by: Lokesh Tarey on Apr 29, 2010 7:51 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually I have taken the back up copy from 000 instead of dev client 103 for particular form.

I have to use dev client 103 while doing back up.

But by misatken i did from 000.

After i have done some changes in 103 for that form

How can i get the previous form again from dev client 103.But i dont have the back up copy. for that from 103.

please suggest me in this.