cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Print Overlapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I Have developed smart form for Invoice print with new page format ZA4 with width 255MM,height 305MM.

It is printing perfectly when it is only one page IF the print exceeds the one page the print preview & spool both showes more than one page and preview is perfect. But when it is sent to printer(output request generated) all the pages gets overlapped and the print comes only on one page.Please guide me in solving the issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

One thing that might help is to add the form feed command in the 'End of page' section for your custom format ZA4 of e.g. device type SAPWIN. ie:

SPAD -> Full Admin -> Device Types -> SAPWIN -> Formats

-> ZA4 -> End of Page -> # formfeed

\ f

The '\f' command tells the Windows printer driver to move to the next page at the end of the page length. Please note the \f command is only suitable for windows device types like SAPWIN. Check the entry in the standard page formats like e.g. DINA4 for comparison.

Regards,

Aidan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It can be a printer's problem then.. but Better to check your printer settings in SPAD tcode..

There are two possiblities...

1. Please try to check your printer settings in SPAD.. Give your Output Device name -> Output Attributes tab -> Print mode..

Check here wich mode your pinter is in..

2. Now in smart form.. Doble click on your Page,, Then Ouput Option tab,, In Print Attributes check the Pint mode here.. Keep the same as of Printer...

I hope i will work..

Regrads,

Lokesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check Page settings in SPAd Transaction. You have to assign Your Page format to printer..

Do lIke this.

Go to SPAD Transaction...click Full Administration..then click device types Tab.Then give Device name like SAPWINand click dispaly.Then add ur format and save it..and try now...Or ask Basis people to do...