cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MASS RELEASE

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Kindly suggest me how to handle this senario in my project golive happend in april 5th some of costing issue we are not update the system up to 27th date so in back date we done purchase order and migo production order and confirmation my query is how to mass release without result recording usage decision and stock posting in same back date

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

ya i done through bdc thank u very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly suggest me how to handle this senario in my project golive happend in april 5th some of costing issue we are not update the system up to 27th date so in back date we done purchase order and migo production order and confirmation my query is how to mass release without result recording usage decision and stock posting in same back date.

Like Purchase order and MIGO done back dated, do stock posting also back dated. Any way you can give UD and do stock posting without RR then just select all the lots and give UD and stock posting on that particular date.

Other option is assign a separate code in QS51, catalog 3 for auto posting of stock in background assign 'Posting proposal to UD' as To unrestricted use. If you assign this code at UD then system will post stock automatically to unrestricted (but pl check the dates).

If lots are more then can develop BDC for RR, UD and date wise stock post (this is again not good practice but you can do once)

Best Regards,

Shekhar

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

I recieved 1000 lots each lot i want to go manual and posting back date & quantity is very difficult to me kindly guide any provision is there in sap standard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmiananda,

Std SAP practice says for clearing inspection lot you have to do RR, then give UD and then do stock posting.

I also have gone through the same condition where client defined huge no of characteristics and were not able to record them, hence lot of back log. You can discuss with client that till things are on line please allow for direct UD w/o RR.

Then you can easily clear 1000 lots even manually in 2-3 hrs (please ensure that all lots have Release status, select all lots, and click on UD tab and do UD and stock posting), if needed develop BDC just 3 points you have to take care select lot, give UD, put the desired posting date and post the quantity.

Best Regards,

Shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

In stock posting screen there is filed " Doc" (hat like symbol).Here change the stock posting date to backdated.

This will help you to post the stock in past date.