cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exit or enhancement spot to update network component price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP expert,

I have a problem with component in network pricing which will copy from material standard price. This lead to unrealistic price in PR creation since the standard price only updated per 6 months.

I need to find an exit or enhancement spot to update the price in network to the last PO created.

Anybody can help on this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be you can check in valuation variant, if any strategy available to take latest PO price or similar to that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for the valuation suggestion. But i supposed it is function in COPC. Is it available to Project System module as well? thanks...

BTW, i am using CN22 to do this activity.

Edited by: lukas yang on Apr 29, 2010 11:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Costing variant (it contains valuation variant) is also need to assign to network type. You need to assign planned and actual costing variant to network type which will help you to calculate the planned costs.

For more details, take help from CO consultant for costing variant configuration.

Regards,

MAhendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the advice. May i ask another question which is:

If i set the costing variant lets say to get the latest PO price, will it affect the material standard price in material master as well or only affect the network material component price. Since what i need is not to change the material standard price but only the material component price in network level..thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not going to affect the standard price in material master. This costing variant is just to calculate the planned cost for the project. It has nothing to do with valuation of material.

Regards,

Mahendra