cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modifying Input of customer field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two customer fields in Basic data screen of SC item. They need to be invisible also. I want to populate these fields based on the product category.

I have created Z table with categoryid as key and is getting the values using a custom search help.And I tried to populate these values to the fields using MODIFY_INPUT method of CUF_BADI_2. But as I had made the fields invisible using MODIFY_SCREEN method, these are not recognized in the MODIFY_INPUT method any more. ie: IV_FIELDNAME doesnt get these field names.

Please suggest any method by which I can populate these values.

(I am able to get the values once the fields are made visible)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just use the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI for this.

BR,

Sjoerd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sjoerd,

Thanks for the reply. I had the code already in BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI for default filling of these fields. But is confused how to populate corect values when there are multiple items in SC, and we are trying to change product category for any one.Please can u clarify this.

Thanks

Nandalal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can loop over all the items, and check on the necessary conditions in the item data. When the conditions are met change the item, otherwise do not change it. Do take notice that you will have to move all import structures to the export structures even if you do not change anything (so also it_account etc).

BR,

Sjoerd

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nandalal

For validations in SC there are 2 BADIS

1 BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI and

2 BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI

Use loop for each line item wise and you can check the values and between Change BADI and Check BADI there is a global memeory area where you can interchange the parameters and send error messages voa check BADI

regards,

Nimish Sheth

Answers (0)