Different windows to be displayed based on conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a smartform in which there are 3 types of data to be printed :

1st - upper half - Customer data

2nd - Middle - Vendor Info.

3rd - Lower half - Warehouse info

Now based on the Vendor info,the amount and type of data to be printed in the middle portion of the form varies.

My strategy:

Create a smartform with 3 parts :

1st part -->secondary window -->template -->display customer data

2nd part --> I have 3 types of vendor,so 3 secondary windows with different designs.

3rd part -->secondary window >template>dislay warehouse info

My question:

For the 2nd part,Now based on the o/p condition i.e. the vendor name,is it possible that the corresponding window out of the 3 secondary windows be called?

If so,where do I put the condition??Under the tab "OUTPUT CONDITIONS" of each of the secondary windows????

Please advise.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lokesh for the reply.

Any more suggestions ,Experts?

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't understand what is the question. You answered to it, so? Yes put a condition, what issue do you have?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

R u using text elements in those windows?

If so then you can create only one window in that second part, and create 3 text elements in that window, and give the conditions is the condition tab of the text elements. so if condition one is satisfied then print text element 1, if 2 then text element 2 and if 3 then text element 3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You need to specify the condition in Conditions tab,, Not in Output condition... for each secondary window..

Since in SF there is option for conditions, It is possible to trigger any window based on any specific condition

So please give that Vendor in Field name column and pu a relation operator and then put the Comparison value..

Regs,

Lokesh..