cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter the price for the service item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are implementing SRM 7.0 and we have upgraded our system with Service pack 7.Created a limit SC and approved at all levels. After approving SC system created PO in SRM but did not replicate to backend ECC system. When I looked PO in edit PO mode and system throws an error message "Enter the price for the service item".

Have any body faced this issue? If yes please guide me how to fix this issue or Suggest me any useful link or OSS messages.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Umakanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take a look at your SC and PO in transaction BBP_PD. Limit item's "PRODUCT_TYPE" field should be blank, not "02" (or service). The error message is targeting service items specifically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Jay,

Yes it is product type is 02. It has created service purchase, however I have created limit shopping cart. Any idea why the limit shopping cart is creating PO for item category D in the back ground? If any has faced this issue please advise me how to correct this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Umakanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I assume you are using a Product category configured for Extended Classic scenario.

In this case a limit item in SC creates limit item in PO(in SRM). But when this PO is replicated to R/3, it always creates item with type 'D' for limit item in PO.

Now with respect to error message you get, can you check if you have specified all LImits (Overall value, Expected value etc)?

You can also try creating a PO directly in SRM with limit item (use same Product category as above) and see if it replicates.

If you get the same error, please raise a OSS message for SAP.

Thanks,

Sushil