Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

" Work Item Not Found; Workflow Not Started" and "Process Object Not -

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing an error while executing HCM processes and forms(EP4). When tried to test custom process which update PA infotypes , it gives warning " Work Item Not Found; Workflow Not Started" and "Process Object Not Created". Error object CL_HRASR00_PROCESS_ERROR gets instantiated .Ideally object CL_HRASR00_WF_PROCESS_OBJECT should be triggered and then standard workflow (WS90000057) should start. However that is not happening. All settings are in place in HRASR_DT(i.e. Workflow assigned to form etc.). I have also completed "Case Management" settings from SPRO as suggested in

some forums. Reference number has also been maintained .Authorization object P_ASR is also in place.Still not able to start any workflow for processes. No entries are getting created in T5ASRPROCESSes table.Could anybody help us for this issue

In addition to the issue mentioned above, I found that there are 3 tables which should be populated on their own - T5ASRSCENARIOS, T5ASRPROCESSES and T5ASRSTEPS whenever a HCM process is submitted. However

in our system these tables are not getting updated even when process is submitted (process reference no. gets generated but no CASE_GUID created).We have all the 3 case types modelin transaction SCASE.We have record Models ( STEPOBJ_MODEL and SCOBJ_MODEL and model (POBJ_MODEL).

I will appreciate if you could share your thoughts about this.Please advise.

FYI - We have also implmented OSS notes 1248416 and 1384961 in order!!

Error

Case 4BD418B6FBDE1819E10000000A50607F does not exist. Virus scan profile /SCMS/KPRO_CREATE is not active

General Case Error*

Error updating the process object*

Khan

Check out http://www.aspirehr.com/dynamicforms

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have been meaning to come back and raise this one from the dead so others who face this can find an answer. I had to trace it down myself and it is quite odd.

The error message about the "virus scan" is bogus. It is just the last error message that comes back from a badly handled exception. To cut to the chase, the problem is that you are missing a MODEL in case management. If you go into SCASE, you should see THREE models...one for you process, scenario and scenario step. Most often, it will be that POBJ_MODEL (process object) is missing in your client! There is a nice WIKI on here of how to correct that....just search for it (like "SAP POBJ_MODEL missing")...I do not have time at the moment to find it (plane to catch!).

In our case, we didn't have POBJ_MODEL even in client 000 in ANY of our servers. We had to have someone send us the model XML file (discussed in that WIKI) to then load into our system. If you do that, you must make sure you "DOC ID" matches up in the CASE POBJ_MODEL tech details, in the "View" and in the registry (all discussed in the WIKI). We had to take the document ID from the tech details of POBJ_MODEL once we uploaded the file and then make the change to the registry parameter and in the view entry directly to make it all synch up. Worked fine from there.

Hope this helps others!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try the following:-

1. Assign the experts who are to process the errors to the various error categories using the IMG activity Assign Possible Processors to Error Categories:

Personnel Management ->HR Administrative Services ->Configuration of Forms/Processes ->Process Configuration->Error handling -> Assign Possible Processors to Error Categories

2. activate the event linkage of Workflow: Draft for Process Start (Error Case) in IMG :

Personnel Management ->HR Administrative Services ->Configuration of Forms/Processes ->Process Configuration->Technical settings->Setting for Std.components and workflows->Workflow: Draft for Process Start (Error Case)

This is the workflow is used for sending a work item to experts when error occurs in start application.

Regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have the same problem, any help please?

Thanks

Sami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saqib,

We are also experiencing the same problem.

Please let us know if you were able to solve this issue.

Thanks.

Regards,

Raj

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FWIW- Open a message with SAP .

Thanks .

Saquib Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you ever find an answer to your question?

Thanks

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rolled out of the client . You will be better off opening a message with SAP .

Good Luck .

Thanks .

Saquib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saquib,

Assign SAP_ALL role to the user, which one you used to check the process and try. We have the same problem. It is working with SAP_ALL role. But we can't assign SAP_ALL role to all users and need to find what authorization objects and roles needed to access HCM P&F. If you find the solution, kindly let me know.

Regards

Basheer

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Basheer,

FYI - I have given SAP_ALL to the user !

I will worry about the roles later .

SAP_ASR_ADIMINISTRATOR @IC\QSingle role@ HR Administrative Services : Administrator

SAP_ASR_EMPLOYEE @IC\QSingle role@ HR Administrative Services : Employee

SAP_ASR_MANAGER @IC\QSingle role@ HR Administrative Services : Manager

I am clueless what is going on here

Thanks .

Saquib Khan

former_member181966
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saquib,

Please verify whether the process is currently linked with the workflow and the event linkage is "active".

Also check whether the currect form scenario name is provided in the workflow .Since it uses the process object workflow container as reference to start a particular process.

Regards,

Aravind.P

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes , I did double check and everything is in place .

Thanks.

Saquib

http://www.aspirehr.com/dynamicforms/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saquib,

Is your issue has fixed? I have the some issue. Everything is fine and that three tables not getting populated.

Please help me on this.

Thanks.

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry , I am still looking in to it . I have asked client to open a message with SAP .

I will keep you posted !

Thanks,

Saquib Khan

http://www.aspirehr.com/dynamicforms/