cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make to Order Scenario problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to configure a make-To-Order Scenario

i have create an item category ZTAK (for Make to order items) ... and assigned it to my sales document type and the Material item category in sales view 2 is 0001 (Make to order)

when creating the sales order i got the following message

Transaction ZTAK PD is not defined

Message no. V1347

Diagnosis

This combination of item category ZTAK and MRP type for material PD is not allowed.

System Response

The system does not allow further processing of this item.

could any one help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Configuration steps:

 Create material by specifying item category group as 0001 = Make u2013 to u2013 order (Normal item)

In MM01 Basic data tab, General item category field [0001] = Make u2013 to u2013 order, 0002 for configurable

material

Make u2013 to u2013 order checking group for availability check should be [02] = Individual requirements in Sales:

General/Plant tab.

 Go to VA01 and raise the sales order by specifying this material that we created in the previous step

Item category is TAK

Schedule line category = CP

Requirement type = KE [Sales order Header  Procurement  Requirement field]

KE = Individual customer order without consumption

(For standard items item category group = NORM)

System determines requirement type 041-order/delivery requirements. This requirement type points requirement

class where we can control whether the system has to carryout TOR, Availability check, and Product allocation

functions.

NOTE: Make sure that controlling area and fiscal year defined and maintained.

 Save and Exit

 Go to MB1C to initialize the stock

Movement type [561]

Specify special stock [E]

E = Receipt without purchase order in unrestricted sales order stock

Specify the sales order number [ ] and item number [10]

Specify the material with quantity

 Save and Exit

 Go to MMBE and check the stock balance

 Go to VL01N do the delivery

 Go to VF01 and raise the invoice

Hope this helps.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Check whether the Schedule Line category is assigned to the Item category and MRP type in VOV5.

Regards,

Kathir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kathiravan

Thanks for your helpful answer ...

but it is the first time for me to configure the Make to order scenario

could you help me .... now i have create the sales order ... what is the further steps to make material available in the StorLoc to deliver and bill it ??

former_member186154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

The next step would be to Process the Production order (in case it is MTO with Production). Else a PO can be created if it is externaly porocured material. The Stock will be received by doing MIGO stored under a special stock category E against the Sale order and the item. Then The Delivery and Goods issue can be carried out. Followed by Billing. Please refer the below SAP Help link for detailed steps.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/5600b1545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

In the process of set up if you are receiving any errors, revert back and i will try my best to help in sorting them out.

Regards,

Kathir