cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization objects not getting loaded in ERM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to create a role using ERM, I am able to create the role but the only object that gets pulled in is S_TCODE, the other objects are not getting pulled in, I am using the default virsa role creation methadology, So is there any other additional setting that I need to make inorder to be able to set up the role correctly?

Thanks!

CP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CP,

You need to run all the initial background jobs successfully. This background job brings all the auth object, values, tcodes, activity fileds etc. into ERM. Also, make sure to run the jobs one by one.

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alpesh,

I have already executed these jobs and they did complete, I guess thats how ERM is pulling in the tcodes, but it dosent pull in the other authorization objects associated with the Tcode. The definition and define authorization screens are okay, but than it brings me to the derived role screen, (I choose it to be a single role) so I dont have the option to move on to the risk analysis either, but I guess that has to do with the fact that it doesent have complete objects in the role.

Am I missing a step in the role creation here?

Thanks!

CP

Former Member
0 Kudos

CP,

I have always seen ERM pulling auth objects related to the tcode.

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

This could be an issue with BAPI on backend ERP. Please verify whether your backend ERP system has HR module installed.

If so, make sure HR RTA is deployed on to the ERP system.

Best Regards,

Sirish Gullapalli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sirish,

This particular system does not have SAP_HR component installed? But just to confirm if SAP_HR is installed we would need to have VIRSA_HR installed, Is that correct, that is respective of weather we use it or not?

Thanks,

CP

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right on SAP HR RTA installation

Sirish.