cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier Self Registration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We currently use 3rd party supplier self registration instead of using the self registration capability that E-Sourcing provides. Suppliers register throught this 3 rd party and get access to E-Sourcing application. We are running into lot of issue's with this 3rd party registration tool Eg: No email confirmation, skipping some registration screens, no language availability other than English and etc..We cannot use self registration capability with in E-Sourcing for company policies and compliance reasons.

My question is : Once the supplier performes the 3rd party registration the first time, are there opportunities to have passwords reset and reissued, or any other capabilities to eliminate pain points, etc. through the eSourcing tool?

Any inputs are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrinivas,

you can set property to force user to change password on first logon.

~Ankush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankush,

Yes you could do that, but its done at the 3rd party tool and not in E-Sourcing.

My question is : Once the supplier performes the 3rd party registration the first time, are there opportunities to have passwords reset and reissued, or any other capabilities to eliminate pain points, etc. through the eSourcing tool?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, i don't think so.

May be you can ask your technical consultant to write a script to reissue the password.

~Ankush