Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(DB) ERROR: DDL statement failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am getting the following error in the import during system copy

(CREATE VIEW "V_T5NKDBC" ( "MANDT" , "TABLENAME" , "TBTYPEC" , "TBTYPECTXT"  )
AS SELECT T0001."MANDT", T0001."TABLENAME", T0003."TBTYPEC", T0004."TBTYPECTXT"
FROM "T5NKD" T0001, "T5NKB" T0002, "T5NKC" T0003, "T5NKCT" T0004 WHERE T0002."MA
NDT" = T0001."MANDT" AND T0002."TBTYPE" = T0001."TBTYPE" AND T0002."MANDT" = T00
03."MANDT" AND T0002."TBTYPE" = T0003."TBTYPE" AND T0003."MANDT" = T0004."MANDT"
 AND T0003."TBTYPE" = T0004."TBTYPE" AND T0003."TBTYPEC" = T0004."TBTYPEC")
 DbSlExecute: rc = 103
  (SQL error 942)
  error message returned by DbSl:
ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
(DB) INFO: disconnected from DB

Import job SAPVIEW is failing

System copy is using R3load and not backup / restore

Kernel is latest

Any suggestions?

Rgds,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammad,

The "OCIServerAttach" error was due to listener's unavailability. That was solved but the root problem wasnt solved.

The problem was weird. The export didnt pick few tables!! Thus the tables were not created during the import but the import did try to create some views based on these "skipped" tables!!!!!......tried a fresh export, with latest kernel, R3load and every relevant files, couple of times but still the same.......indeed scary!!

Opened a message with SAP

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As mentioned earlier, the listener is not working. But as per my yesterday's experience the same error let to another resulting in the disappearing of control file, mount points and corruption of data file of system table space!!!!

The confusion is obvious as my message is indeed marathon.

Nevertheless many thanks for your time and inputs

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandy,

I would double check the readiness of the disk and os. Missing and corruption of data/files out of a sudden is scary.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, I had tried this import yesterday and it had halted at same point giving the same error also after re-starting sapinst with "Run with old option" it gave similar error as Listener not available BUT after I started one by one the listener, DB and even after rebooting the system, one by one errors came which finally resulted in missing control files from all locations and bringing all my file systems down and then the data file of system tablespace got corrupted!!!! Very strange n funny but very true So I wiped out everything and started the import once again.

I believe that the SAP Note 1178671 is perfect for our situation as indeed the export of the said import was taken from a system which was converted from non-unicode to unicode

Any suggestions on this marathon message?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you said that your R3trans -x is not working... please check these:-

1. Is your db running?

2. Is your listener running?

3. Is your environment variable for <SID>adm is in good shape?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Followed Note 1178671 - Conversion of Views from non-Unicode to Unicode.

Placed # in front of V_T5NKDBC in SAVIEW.STR and hit retry but once again got the error "(TSK) ERROR: object V_T5NKDBC not in /DUMP/EXP/ABAP/DATA/SAPVIEW.STR". The hashed statements are pasted below

=============================================================
#vie: V_T5NKDBC
#fld: MANDT
#fld: TABLENAME
#fld: TBTYPEC
#fld: TBTYPECTXT
#qry: SELECT T0001."MANDT", T0001."TABLENAME", T0003."TBTYPEC", T0004."TBTYPECTX
T"
     FROM "T5NKD" T0001, "T5NKB" T0002, "T5NKC" T0003, "T5NKCT" T0004
     WHERE T0002."MANDT" = T0001."MANDT" AND T0002."TBTYPE" = T0001."TBTYPE" AND
 T0002."MANDT" = T0003."MANDT" AND
           T0002."TBTYPE" = T0003."TBTYPE" AND T0003."MANDT" = T0004."MANDT" AND
 T0003."TBTYPE" = T0004."TBTYPE" AND
           T0003."TBTYPEC" = T0004."TBTYPEC"
=================================================================

So I restarted the sapinst with "Run with old option". Once again SAPVIEW failed in Import ABAP phase but this time the SAPVIEW.log displayed a different error as no listener is available.

This error is pasted below

DbSl Trace: OCI-call 'OCIServerAttach' failed with rc=12541

DbSl Trace: CONNECT failed with sql error '12541'

(DB) ERROR: db_connect rc = 256

(DB) ERROR: DbSlErrorMsg rc = 99

R3trans -x from sidadm user ID is returning the listener is not present

Cannot segregate the code from message so continuing this message in next message