cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage Locations in Extended Atrtribute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In Extended Attributes -->Storage Locations I use my ECC as backend......No storage locations are comming but when i see Locations tab in there a list of PLants and their business partners are created and comming fine.

Is there any report or setting i m missing whicl will provide m a Storage locations in SRM and what is the table name to see Storage location as well,

Smriti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Smriti,

Have a look at thread below:

[Storage location replication problem|;

If it does not solve your problem, look for by yourself among SRM threads dealing with storage locations.

Table view HRV5502A is a join between HRP5502 and HRT5502 tables.

Regards.

Laurent.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First you have to pull the plants

then again manually you can maintain storage locations

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Muthu ,

I already Pull all the plants from BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_ALL and i can assign plants manually in Locations ta under extended attribute but when i goto Storage Locaiton radio button and assign Storage locations then No value is comming.

Please let me know am i missing something ?

Smriti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Smriti

In ECC, are assign the store location to plant???check it...

Regards

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

already laurent mention some link did you check? update srm and ecc version with sp.

select first backend logical system and do F4 at Storage location. NOW YOU MUST GET STORAGE LOCATION LIST. if you dont get check laurent mentioned settings.

muhtu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

While debugging i came across with the Unique Problem that FM BBP_RFC_READ_TABLE not found in ECC. ie why system not display locations. I consuilt with ABAP and Basis team and they are working on that.

Lauren : Thanks for sending me that link that is very elaborated but at last the answer was not given there as well i think this is the same issue which they might face at that time.

Sap Note 1175255 for reference how to remove this error.

Please let me know if there could be any other possible reason for locations not replicated. I am assuming this one only.

Smriti

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Smriti,

>

> Hello Experts,

>

> While debugging i came across with the Unique Problem that FM BBP_RFC_READ_TABLE not found in ECC. ie why system not display locations. I consuilt with ABAP and Basis team and they are working on that.

>

> Lauren : Thanks for sending me that link that is very elaborated but at last the answer was not given there as well i think this is the same issue which they might face at that time.

> (...)

You did not read carefully thread link i gave you: problem was the same (function module BBP_RFC_READ_TABLE not found in EC)

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sir,

Thanks for sending me that link.

I can see it was Storage location replication problem issue and when i read whole link BBP_RFC_READ_TABLE FM was not mentioned there but becasue of your link i got the FM which i can debug it and come to this conclusion. Thanks for your help Sir.

Smriti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smriti,

The problem is due to the FM - BBP_RFC_READ_TABLE not exist in SAP R/3.

Apply this note 1175255 in SAP R/3 system.

After applying the note, please replicate all the plants again, storage locations will be replicated along with plants. I followed the same procedure to resolve this issue in our system.

BR,

Siva