cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with a Checkbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, i have a new problem. I'm using Netveawer V 7.0.09 and i have created a static checkbox element in my View. This element is showed in the portal at runtime but it is locked. So i can't check it.

I have setted the checked property as a boolean variabile in the Context and readOnly property as false.

Is there a solution to this problem?

Thanks a lot at everybody

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have binded the checked property of checkbox to some boolean context, so try to set the value of context value to true. Preferably, do this is wdDoint() method. In additon check if the enabled property is set to true.

Regards,

amit bagati

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a new problem with check boxes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1.have to create a value attribute data type should be boolean.

2. have to bind with check box checked property.

Under Value Node checkbox attribute is avaliable.

IPrivateViewName.INodenameElement result = wdContext.nodeNodeName().createNodeNameElement();

result.setCheckBox(false);// means all check box having unchecked stage.

If you have any help please asking me. i had knowledge on check box.

I think it is helpfully to you

Regards

Vijay Kalluri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks a lot for your help. I have this situation:

I have three check boxes in a View and i have three value attribute in the View's Context of boolean's type. I have binded one by one of those attributes to checked property of the different check box.

I want to click on the check box and flag it and then i re-click on the check box i want to unflag it. I have wrotten the code in my least post to realize that.

Have i made a mistake in that?

Thanks a lot

Greg

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

what u can try and do is, in the Init() part u can set all the 3 checkbox status to false. create an event for the checkbox and write the code there to toggle the status.

Regards,

Poojith MV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Yes, I think you have some problems with the code provided above. You don't need any "onToggle" handlers if you want just have check box checked/unchecked on user input. In the beginning of your handler method you are already have changed attribute value. It seems that your handler always turn it back. Use "onToggle" handler if you want to change some other values or perform some logic and so on.

Thanks, Mikhail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts at all. I have solved my problem but i can't do it if i haven't your help. So thank you for all and for your time.

Bye

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you binded the property of the checkbox to an attribute which is in a node of cardinality of 0-1 or 0-n.

Either you create an element of the node in DoInit() method or change the cardinality to 1-1 or 1-n and then run the application.

You will see the checkbox as enabled

Regards,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts i want to thank u everybody. I have a least problem. I want check and unckeck my checkbox but i can't manage in that.

In the wdDoInit() method i use this cod's line:

wdContext.currentContextElement().setSceltaA(true);

(sceltaA is a valueAttribue in the Context of the view)

i have created a method for the action onToggle in wich i want check my checkbox:

if(wdContext.currentContextElement().getSceltaA()){

wdContext.currentContextElement().setSceltaA(false);

}

else{

wdContext.currentContextElement().setSceltaA(true);

}

I would an opinion about that.

Thanks a lot

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to cross check the boolean variabile value you are using for property checked and enabled property need to be true.

Deepak!!!