cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upload customer master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ...

IN lsmw ( upload customer master data ) by using batch recording by t-code xd01 . when i record in general data there are just one field for (street) but on the other hand when i use the normal t-code xd01 in commend field there are 4 fields for street ... i need to make lsmw in batch recording 4 fields for street ...

pls suggest me how can i do that . i will be appreciated

thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While recording the batch input method for t code XD01 ,you need to select the more fields butoon in the street addres section.

Regards

Damu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ..... when i create contract with any quantity for example 1000 when i make sales order with reference to contract

and write in target quantity field any value exceed 1000 amount the system give me warning message

i want to change this warning message to error message

pls suggest me how i do that

thanks

Edited by: h.abozied on Jun 9, 2010 10:52 AM

Edited by: h.abozied on Jun 21, 2010 9:54 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

i need to convert warning message to error message number of message is (V1501) that appear when i create sales order

with reference to contract and put target quantity exceed the quantity in contract ....... i want this warning message convert to error message

pls suggest me how can i do ?

thanks ,,,,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in batch recording by t-code xd01 there's a field 'Use Central adress management' on the first screen (just below reference).

You could mark that - then jou'll have the full adress data.

But, if you work with LSMW, why don't you use the object 0050 - and fill the RFBIDE00-structures ?

Regards

Wolfgang.

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you start recording in LSMW, in the initial screen, beneath of the screen ther is a box Use central address management mark this and press enter..you will get all streets...

Reg,

JJ