cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ME / SAP MII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Forum users

I am planing to connect MII to SAP ME. Does anyone know what is the prerequisite of installation for MII and ME systems? Could anyone post link for both installation guides?

Is there any articles or wiki for connecting MII to ME?

thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have access to the SAP marketplace, you should do a Product Availability Matrix on both systems to understand what is fully recommended as far as software and compare the hardware requirements. Then download the install guides for both systems. Here you should get a more detailed look to exactly what you need and how to get started.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Can you please tell me the link to Product Availability Matrix? Not able to find them

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All of the SAP ME versions (as well as several of the former Visiprise VM versions) already have interfaces built in MII. You may want to check with your SAP ME contacts to see what is required for you to have access to the MII application. Or post on the SAP ME forum here in SDN. There should be plenty of experience with this posting to that forum. If you do not get a response, let me know and I will point someone to your posting.

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you'll easily find it with quick link on marketplace:

http://www.service.sap.com/pam

Andreas