cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

login.ticket_lifetime on NW 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in order to prevent login ticket expiration, how can we set the value for login.ticket_lifetime in com.sap.security.core.ume.service?

Thank you

Mauro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this 2 solutions:

1) Check SAP note 1130191 and i just need to delete the jco.

2)

Open SM04 tranx form r/3 find the user name and end session for him, refresh and recheck if the uname still exits..

On the portal, goto sys adminn->support -> portal content directory ->personalization cleanup ->select principal enter the user id and clcik show, select the user name and clcik remove.

check login with the user on portal, if still the problem exits then restart the server and check again your problem willl be solved.

if the problem still exists make this permanent setting :

The setting for the expiration of the SSO Single Sign On ticket is in the Visual Administrator, 'Configuration Adapter', 'Configuration -> cluster_data -> server -> cfg -> services -> Propertysheet com.sap. security.core.ume.service',

'login.ticket_lifetime', enter value in unit hours. The default value is 8h.

I have set all these parameters to 8 H cause in the note they say both must be same value for consistency.

1. Login.Ticket_Lifetime = 8h

2. Session Expiration Period (SSO ticket time out)= 280000 msec = 8h\

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the below link for you query ....

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still not so clear to me...my purpose is to prevent session expiration for web pages that must be visible 24x7 without further logins and that automatically refresh themselves.

We have SAP MII on NW 7.0, and, while I can manage the session timeout for MII, I don't know where to tune Netweaver.

We experience problems after about a couple of days of web page activity.

Thank you