Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger workbench -Message Splitter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My scenario is EDI to IDOC , with message spliter,

I need to Add new entry in Seeburger WorkBench for Message Splitter.

I tried to add new message Spliter entry , but it doesnot enable the "Search Services " option untill i provide the "Sender Party ".

iIam using Service without party.

Can we add entry in Seerburger Workbench for Messsage Spliter service wihtout party ?

Please suggest ..waiting for quick replies .

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jyoti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

why you wan to add message splitter.

it will be useful only when you are receiving diffrent type EDI messages from the same partner.

if you are going to receive only one EDI message type from the partner Spillter configuration is not requried.

you need to use Party for B2B communication as you need to maintain party identifiers.

Suresh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I have multiple Edi messages (824 & 997) in a single payload , so i used message splitter.

but i have serive without party .. how can i configure Spliiter in that case.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think "Search Services" is always enabled. When clicked it will enable Sender-Service field even if you haven't provided the Party name.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

when i click for Search Service it shows Error "javax.servlet.ServletException: No valid party set in request! Please perform correct lookup and select an existing and correct one!"

Is party necessary for this Spliter Configurtion?

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, I just checked and it seems that the Party is mandatory. How are you receiving data from external partner? Wouldn't it be possible for you to create Party for this scenario?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am not sure but it seems to be some permissions issue , because i just checked and found that a new entry can be added with service without party in SAP PI seeburger .

thanks all for replying .