cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleted material reservation donot display in resb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone

I want the deleted material reservation within the network activities not display in resb,how can i achieve?

What is the influence?

Now,it is in the table with the field value "xloek" marked "x".

Regards

robert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reservation number will not get deleted from RESB table. Only it will have deletion flag. But this reservation will not be considered for any operaitonal use such as MRP.

If you are writing a report, then you can instruct the ABAP consultant to ignore the reservations with deletion flags.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mahendra Tks for ur info.

When i make the status of the network header as "TECO",All the material reservations of the NWA are marked as del in the table RESB.

How can i make a difference between them?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

I am not able to understand, what is your exact requirement regarding reservation deletion ?

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mahendra

The ABAPer/BWer will show us one z-table.

They need to know what are the difference between the two kinds of deletion flag.

(1.When i del the resevration,the data in table RESB will marked as X to the field RESB-XLOEK.

2.When i tecoed the NW,all datas in table RESB will marked as X to the field RESB-XLOEK.)

TKS

Do i clarify it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just from RESB, you will not come to know the origin of the deletion, jump to another table AUFK with the network number( one can see the network number in RESB) if it is having TECO status. This will help to clarify if the deleted reservation is due to TECO status of network or any other reason.

I hope this way it can work for you.

Regards,

Mahendra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was what i had written not clear?

Any input will be appreciated.