Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound proxy -> INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I know that there are multiple threads about this error but I'm not able to find the solution for my issue.

I've created the proxy in R3 (version 6.0) for a Service Interface from PI (v. 7.1). Then I've implemented the method and I've tested it first from SAP PI and then from the R3 SPROXY itself. And all the time is giving me the same error with that text:

No implementing class registered for the interface (ABAP interface, request message SI_TEST_IN, request message, namespace http://XXXXXXXXXX)

I'm sure that it has nothing to do with PI because I get the same error when I test de proxy from R3, so something is going wrong when I generate the proxy or when I implement the inbound code... but what can it be?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what's your Interface pattern(stateless / stateless (xi 3.0 Compatible).

check abhishek reply in below thread

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Gabriel,

It works changing the interface pattern from stateless to stateless (xi 3.0 Compatible).

Solved

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try to regenerate the proxy. There might be some conflicts with classes and structures generated.

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've already tried this.

Is it possible that R3 version has problems of compatibility with SERVICE_INTERFACE of PI 7.1 because its expecting MESSAGE_INTERFACE???

In SAP PI my service interface has only 1 "operation" called "SEND_TEST_1", and when I created the proxy in R3 the system proposed the name "EXECUTE_ASYNCHRONOUS" for the method/operation instead of the original one. I know that in the older versions of PI there weren't operations and the method was always called EXECUTE_ASYNCHRONOUS, so I've modified the operation in PI with this name and regenerated the proxy, but it isn't working yet.