cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avoid duplicate Condition Type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Master,

I have some problem with condition type in sales order document, let say i have condition type ZRP for Retail Price and this condition is define manually. i want to make this condition only define once in every item, the user cannot add that condition type again. Can you help me how to setting the configuration for that case ?

Thanks & Regards,

L - SAP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

Thanks for your answer.

In this case i don't use the access sequence because this condition is define manually. if i not use the access seq. then how to solved that ?

L - SD

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Modify it in the User exit.

perform a check and issue a warning if the same condition had been detected.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Collin,

I think that will solved the problem..

L - SD

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the condition type has access sequence, pls ensure that the exclusion checkbox is ticked for all the condition tables in the access sequence except for the last condition table. This will help you to achieve your objective.

In case of any problem, do lemme know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear S Navaneetha Krishnan

While making a stock transfer (purchase order) by ME21N from supplying plant (Factory) to other plant (depot), if user make mistake & donu2019t put value for Manual condition type ZMRP, system accept & save the order.

Afterwards when he realizes the same or immediately come to know about not putting value & put again, system take that second line entry also & create double entry.

When invoice come then it pick the value from first line & show in negative.

How it is possible to restrict it at order level only to not to allow 0 value entry?

I have tried

At pricing procedure, there ZMRP is required entry.

Condition Type - ZMRP, there is _ No Limitations

We can not put D Not possible to process manually or fix this condition type as then we have to maintain condition record & prices are varies depot to depot & day by day.

This is only has to put manually by user according to the instruction of sales department.

Please provide me a solution at configuration level as user exit is difficult to do for all requirements.

Rgds

Srivastav

+91-9694096833