cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Table Row focus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having a view with result table. I have problem when displaying the result list of a new query.

Say, the result contains 50 rows displayed as 8 records at a time, and i navigate to 3 rd page of the table to look at 32nd record. Now I enter a new search query and the result list contains 45 records.

I started having problem now. The table is refreshed and has new data, but the table shows from 32nd record and not from the 1st record.

If i have to see the lead selected element which the first record of the row, i have to click the up button navigating through table pages.

Nothing works, tried resetFocus, lead selection etc., but is of no help.

Some one please help me with a solution.

Thanks and regards,

Chinnu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As said before, I think you "start" having this problem due the fact you are now binding the "firstVisibleRow" property of that Table to a Context Attribute.

Note that this can also be done in Java code. During you action you are probably setting that attribute to whatever leadSelection you have. I don't have any other suggestion apart this...

What WDP version you are using?

Hope it helps,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinnu,

Create a context attribute of integer type and bind it to "firstVisibleRow" property of the Table UI Element.

On the action of search button set the context value of this attribute to 0 so after every search action it'll show you always first record of the Table.

Regards

Ravindra

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try setting the "firstVisibleRow" property of the table UI element and check,

Regards,

Poojith MV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak and Poojith,

Thank you for quick response, but none of the suggestions helped me.

Any other go?

Thanks and regards,

Chinnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinnu,

Try to manipulate the node you are using for table.

As per your code logic inavildate the node before calling the new query or try to use any one of the below functions :-wdContext.nodeTab().setLeadSelection(int)

wdContext.nodeTab().moveTo(int);

wdContext.nodeTab().clearSelection();

wdContext.nodeTab().moveFirst()

Hope this may help you

Deepak!!!