Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing problem

ben_sch
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have a problem in sap snc. i like to print a PO's and LA's on the web-gui. But i always get this messages:

"No job started Call contained error(s): () "

What can i do to get this started? I like to use smart forms, because we haven't run adobe document services on our server. Can this work? Does snc always presuppose the adobe document service?

Thanks for your help

Benjamin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benjamin,

ADS Config is needed to make this Print function work, Refer the documents relevant to ADS configuration could be found under the link https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/adobe#section17 , also ref SAP Note : 944221 for this issue.

Regards,

Vasu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Benjamin,

If u want to use smart form for print you need to implement the note # 1164349 with SP04.

Confirm if it is working or not.

Thanks,

Nikhil

ben_sch
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

i implemented this note, but it has'nt any effect. I can't print. Any other ideas to do this with smart forms? Or is only the way with the adobe document service the right one?

Thanks,

Benjamin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benjamin,

SAP does not provide smart form for Purchase order you have to create your own smart form for Purchase order print but you can test whether in your system smart form is working or not for ASN.

You can use /SCA/DELIVERY_NOTE_AUTO smart form for ASN this is SAP standard smart form for pirnt ASN,

Let me know if it is working.

Note if you have abap stack then you can't use adobe forms.

Thanks,

Nikhil

ben_sch
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey Nikhil,

i used /SCA/DELIVERY_NOTE_AUTO in transaktion /sca/printforms for asn to print the asn in smart forms.

but i got this errors on snc web-gui:

- No job started

- Call contained error(s): ()

what kind of job, should be started? is there any other customizing to do?

Thanks,

Benjamin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

one of the business requirement that, enabling the ASN print functionality in SNC web UI.

When I check there are no forms available for ASN, If I use SAP standard /SCA/DELIVERY_NOTE_AUTO then this form will allow me to print in sap web UI or C-folders.

Note:As we already using C-folders pdf for PO

Also I maintained this form and tested, then I got error:Error in CFX Call: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon). Please let us know any thing need to do in settings.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkata