SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid financial transaction of derived commitment item SALESREVENUE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I am Getting Error while using T-code VF02 (ReleaseToAccounting).

Invalid financial transaction of derived commitment item SALESREVENUE

Message no. FMBS105

Diagnosis

The derivation strategy (environment) derives an invalid account assignment of the budget address: the assigned commitment item SALESREVENUE has financial transaction 40. However, only commitment items with financial transaction 30 are allowed for budget addresses.

System Response

Processing stopped.

Procedure

Check the derivation strategy used for deriving the budget addresses in the budget structure settings of BCS in IMG activity Define Derivation Strategy for Budget Addresses.

Please advise.

Dinesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

joseluis_basalo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this note about message issue

1059087 Error message FMBS105 (wrong financial transaction)

I hope this help.

JLB

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

joseluis_basalo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this note about message issue

1059087 Error message FMBS105 (wrong financial transaction)

I hope this help.

JLB

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have gone through the SAP Note 1059087 and Correction Instruction (892660) is not valid for our package and moreover following are the parameter which are already in use for the commitment item "SALESREVENUE".

Financial trans. = 40 (Post goods receipt, goods issue)

Commitment Item Cat. = 02 (Revenues)

Dinesh

0 Kudos

Hi,

To change FT 30, take in account this information.

If budget has already been distributed to the commitment item or actuals/commitments values have been posted, you cannot change the Financial transaction, the Superior commitment item in the standard variant, the Commitment item category or the Statistical commt item indicator.

Also you can derivated a new FT 30 by FMDERIVE rules ( Trace note 666322) and reposting documents.

Regards, JLB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed