cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP check according to batch reservations?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know whether it's possible to check availability including the reservations - meaning the reservations created for a specific batch. For instance I am going to destruct a specific amount of a specific batch, say 1000 of batch X, for which I create a reservation with a specific movement type, and I am going to destruct this amount later. I can see this amount in the reserved stock but when I create the delivery I have those 1000 units of batch X assigned to the delivery item. Is there any way the reserved stock can actually be blocked for other usage ?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is possible to include reservations in Avaliabilty check. If reservations are included, stocks confirmed for Reservations wont be available for other usage.

You can include reservations by checking 'Include reservations' checkbox in OVZ9 for the applicable Availabilty check indicator and the checking rule indicator combination.

Regards,

Kathir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already selected "include reservations" checkbox. When it didn't work I selected "check dependent reservations" as 'X' - Include all reservations. It still doesn't work, even though I create a reservation for the whole stock for a specific date, I can create a delivery with the exact batch. Is there any other way or is there maybe something I'm missing. Is there something about movement type customizing that defines how the movement will react to the stock? Because at the moment I can create reservations for the same date more than once; for twice even three times more than Unrestricted stock. For instance if I have 5000 units of stock, I can create first reservation for today with 5000 units, then another reservation for today with 5000 units again. Is it normal to be able to create reservation for the same batch/amount/date more than once?

Answers (0)