Dear Expert!

O 2nd Level Support

S 2nd Level Support Employee

BP SD Position -1

US User-employee

BP SD Position - 2

US User-employee

Hello Expert!

We have issue here for the 2nd Level Support team which has two SD Business Parter to resolve the SD issues; How will make setup to informed SD support team whose have more then 1 member;

Also, I have created BP as group and defined into the IB52, select system then support team and BP group;

Rememberl ORG - 2nd Level support has been configured 1 mail which are getting maill but i want to define the team members should have mail;

Please share your experience!

Regards

Anwer Waseem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anwer,

firstly it is important that the support team is found in the message. As an example for determination of the support team you can refer the note 616946.

Secondly you can actually follow the note 691303 but instead of the Reported By you have to maintain the Support Team. This note includes a tutor that will show you all the relevant steps.

Hope that this helps.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit

The incident Management is able to determined the support team; and shoot the mail on the ORG - 2nd Level supprort team. where the mail address has been set for one business parter;

Here the situation are different; the 2nd level support team has two business parter who should get mail once the message has been logged for his component;

How will do more then 1 support team get mail ?

Please advise!

Regards

Anwer Waseem

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can't you have a group SD instead of a position, and have a group SD defined in your email server? Most of the companies where I worked have email address for teams defined, so you can have as many people as you want for a support team, but the Support team BP will always have only one email address, the group, and everybody in the team will get the email. But then you need to have more org units below your 2nd level instead of using positions.

Raquel

Edited by: Raquel Cunha on Apr 29, 2010 4:33 PM