cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IB52 <SID> *** not ye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert!

My all servers are appearing in the IB52 list; but there are 2 servers which are displaying <sid> *** not ye!

any reaons for this; what is the impact of this;

How will correct the entry auto; as other servers are registered successfully!

Regards

Anwer Waseem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert!

I have performed the following steps to resolve the issue; delete the system which has description ** not ye**

Parameter "Generate Business Partners from OSS" is initial in transaction SMSY_SETUP -> Edit - Expert Settings.

If you want this job create Business Partners for SAP Customer Numbers you need to set this parameter. Set it to 'C' if you want to create one Business Partner per Customer Number with an external identification key of type SP0001. This Business Partner is used to identify the correct RFC destination and S-User for communication with SAP Support Portal. It is also used to create I-Base components.

Execute manually job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT

Execute IB_GEN then select the system to generate the IBASE.

Regards

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Anwer,

The reason for this is that the installation number in the SLD is listed as **not yet defined**, but only ***not ye is transferred to SMSY.

The impact that I can think of is that thesystems with the faulty Ibase will get no BPs or ibase component when creating messages from help -> create support message.

You can check note 1319906, I hope it is relevant for your Solution Manager system Support Package level.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert!

Thanks for the prompt replying; here our all servers are successfully registered in SLD with installation number and i can see in the SLD and SMSY.

This note is absolute and cannot implement; there are something wrong or missing which need to be regenerate!

Please advise!

Regards

Anwer Waseem

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Anwer,

If these faulty Ibase components are not yet in use, it is possible to delete them and to generate them again. If the ibase components are not regenerated right away, you can force this by entering the relevant systems in SMSY in change mode, saving (even if it no changes have been made) and the Ibase components will be regenerated.

On the other hand, if the faulty ibase components are in use, it is possible to delete them but there will be problems with the CRM transactions where they are used. So please make sure that deleting the bad Ibase components will not affect many transactions.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ