cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit in FD32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

How can I maintain negetive credit limit in FD32 - Customer Credit Management.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You cannot maintain Credit limit as negative.

But you can see the limit as negative if you receive advance from the customer.

Regards

Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vamsi,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

In my scenario, due to some reason there are some Debit differences between G/L account and Credit Account. To set off this difference i have to maintain negative credit limit in FD32.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think instead of trying in this way, you can ask your FI consultant to pass a JV with credit to customer and debit to that G/L account.

Not sure how this works, just ask your FI colleagues and update the same.

Regards

Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vamsi,

My problem is as under.

There is customer ABC whose G/L account balalnce (FBL5N) is Rs 1000Cr which is correct and Credit Account (FD32) is Rs 2000 Cr which due to some reason comes wrong. Now as this situation user can create a sales order of amount upto Rs2000 which should not be allowed. I want to maintain -1000 in credit limit of ABC in FD32. So set off value will be Rs 1000 Cr in FD32.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please follow the procedure given below to get updatation in Credit master record old account balances.

- Goto T.code F.28

- Enter the inputs Customer and CC area

- Un check the test run

- Check Create SD Change Documents

Execute the transaction without errors. You can objerve all traffic lights will appear as green.

After completing this process you can check in FD32 all old values also updated there.

Jagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have workd on your solution. but still it did not solve my problem. Please provide if there is another solution availbale.

Regards,

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check possible reasons of errors. Note 425523 - Collection of consulting notes: Credit update is useful for this aim. I think that Note 551471 - Negative credit values is the right for your problem.

Regards,

Eduardo