cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how net values and tax filed in sales order item condition on upperside

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Acually i want to know that in sales order item conditons on top next to qty how the net value and down tax field is there. Is there any assignment or any settings or what? as sd consultatn i just want to know..pls replay me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Navin,

Go to T-Code - V/06

Select the required Condition Type & go in to Details Screen.

Here under Control Data 1 Tab there is a Box for Cond. Class.

It is from here that the system decides which values (of Condition Type) will go into Net Feild & which values will go into Tax Feild.

This means all the Condition Type which have Condition Class as 'D' will go into Tax feild & others will go into Net Feild.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

That is ok but my questioned is why only net field and tax field comes upperside not any other field. could ypu under stand my question? is there any assignment or what? that i want to know..thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

anyone who can resolve my problem? I am facing problem to solve this question

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Item Net Value (KOMP - NETWR) is determined based on the Alt Calc Type 2 assigned to Net Value in the pricing procedure.. If you assign this calculation type 2 to any other description (say for example Credit price), then that value will be determined as the Net Value.

Tax will be determined based on the condition catgegory of the tax condition types. The tax value will be updated to field KOMP-MWSBP.

Hope this helps

Regards

sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sai,

Is it possible tht if i want gross value field or any other field instead of net value field upperside in order condition? if yes then how that i want to know. pls replay me..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assign Alt Calc type 2 to Gross value. But this is not a good recommended approach.

But for other calculation of real net value / Tax and Total Value / you cannot use Alt call type 2 or 4. Instead you should use customer routines to do the math and then determine them.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sai,

Thanks for replying me but that i want to know is that when you see on upperside right in order item condition there is two field NET VALUE & TAX but we can change like GROSS VALUE & TAX or any other sothat it shows on upperside so please understand my question what there is assignment like It will show like GROSS VALUE & TAX or any. pls replay me

Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please any one could replay my question? please help me to solve this question..

regards

Manish

Edited by: navani_5115 on May 10, 2010 4:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not possible and not recommended to change the Standard SAP name of the data Element field of Net value to Gross Value. If you want to get the field Gross Value added to the same screen, you need to contact SAP and get it done.

Alternative is to add the Gross Value field to "Additional Data B " tab at line item level and populate the value accordingly. This can be done with the help of your ABAPER.

Hoep this helps

regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Welcome to the Forum.

It comes from the Pricing Procedure settings.If you have not made the Condition Type Statistical & assign the relevant Account key i.e. ERL & MWS as per your Example, it will reflect in the Sales Order at Line Item.

Best Regards,

Ankur