cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding ipc and simplified pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

i am using classic scenario and trying to start the shopping cart and immediately the system throws a dump which is with relevant to pricing .so i activated simplified badi .then i completed the shopping cart.......but is there any method to complete the shopping cart with ipc pricing without activating simplified badi..kindly let me know..

thanks,

chakradhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Actually this is a strange issue.

As per note 637562:

"In EBP systems, that are run in the classic scenario, that is, only the shopping cart (without purchase order, sourcing, contracts ...)is used, you can switch to the simplified pricing."

So, if you are using IPC, it wouldn't be needed to start a simplified price, since IPC works in both scenarios (classic and extended).

Have you tried to apply the latest AP 7.00 pricing patch from service marketplace (follow note 880749 how to apply

an AP patch)? As a patch is always a full installation of all required Java parts, pricing should work fine

afterwards.

Kind regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ricardo,

sorry for late reply....i went out of station sothat i couldnt reply immediately....i have seen the important information shared by you.....one small question from my side.in particular oss notes they said that it is only applicable for EBP 3.5....my srm current version is srm 5.5...so can you suggest the relavent notes to apply..thanks in advance..

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on SRM 7.0 & Using Classic Scenario.

We are asked/ suggested by many that IPC shoule be installed/ activated which will help us in resolving our issue.

Can any one tell us how to find the steps to install IPC, which is the latest version of IPC Or dow we a guide to install IPC.

Just refering to Question below asked by one of our Colleagues. Shoule we first install IPC and then below note or ?

Have you tried to apply the latest AP 7.00 pricing patch from service marketplace (follow note 880749 how to apply

an AP patch)? As a patch is always a full installation of all required Java parts, pricing should work fine

afterwards.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are on SRM 7.0 & Using Classic Scenario.

We are asked/ suggested by many that IPC shoule be installed/ activated which will help us in resolving our issue.

Can any one tell us how to find the steps to install IPC, which is the latest version of IPC Or dow we a guide to install IPC.

Just refering to Question below. Shoule we first install IPC and then below note or ?

Question?

afterwards.

Regards,

SRK