cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webservice not working in production client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have developed some web services in development client. They were working fine in development.

A Client Copy had been performed from Development to Production. Then in Production client, When I open the SOAMANAGER transaction, under service definitions Overview, it is showing Object Status as Services: 0/ Endpoints: 0.

In SOAMANAGER transaction, Technical Configurations -- System Global Settings, under access information j2ee server tab, the fields Hostname and Portnumber are blank.

whether I need to set the Hostname and Portnumber fields in SOAMANAGER

Please help me out where could be wrong.

Whether I need to transport webservice request numbers to production.

Your suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Murali Krishna T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First configure service in production using SOAMANAGER like you did in development system. please note configuration do not transport from DEV to PROD systems.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gourav,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I have done configuring the service in production. Still it is showing services as 0 and endpoints as 0.

For Configuring, I have Set Hostname as Karvy-pr1 and portnumber as 50100.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Apart from the config that you have done, you will need to create a new endpoint/s with binding/s in production. The endpoints that you have done in Dev are not carried across with transports because the Production URLs will be different now.

Regards, Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

>I have done configuring the service in production

Configuration means, create service and endpoint in SOAMANGER. Did you create service and endpoint in SOAMANAGER and saved them?

If you did then you won't see 0 service and 0 endpoint message. Please post here what configuration steps you followed if you are not sure.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gourav,

Thanks for your suggestion. Sorry for the late reply. Acutally there are some request numbers need to be transported to the production. There is a problem in transporting the requests in to production. After the requests have been transported, I will create services as you suggested and I will get back to you.

Thanks and Regards,

Murali Krishna T