cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making net value statistical but MWST should be calculated correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement where we need to raise debit or credit notes, for correcting incorrect VAT invoices. The customer wants it done like this: Create new debit / credit memo request types, by copying DR / CR. These will have a pricing procedure which has the net value statistical but the MWST should be calculated correctly. Then debit / credit memos will be created for these requests. How to do this ?

I have tried making the net value statistical, but then the MWST becomes zero as the tax base is zero. I tried giving discounts like RB00 but this reduces the tax base value and hence the tax becomes zero.

Thanks beforehand !!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivaji ,

You can do like this.

1. Create new pricing procedure

2. Create step to subtotal the net value and assign it to one subtotal field

3. create a -100% discount condition and add it between the subtotal line and tax step to clear the net value

4. create a calculate formula to caculate the tax based on the subtotal field.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all the help. So this is going to involve some ABAP development too. I will now talk to the customer and give them some options as suggested by you all. Once I have the go-ahead, I will test the solutions suggested by you.

Thanks once again,

Shivaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The problem was solved by removing the condition formula for condition basis for condition type MWST which is 16 in the std procedure RVAA01.

The pricing condition was made statistical.

Regards,

Shivaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, Any hints ?

Thanks,

Shivaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivaji,

If you want to use the same pricing procedure

1) Make pricing condition type statistical as you have already done

2) Create one condition type which should be manual and you have to enter the value of Rs 0.01

3) Create one Subtotal of the pricing condition type which is statistical

4) Calculate the tax on that subtotal

If you have any queries please let me know.

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Net Value should be statistical or ZERO?

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

The net value appears as zero if I make the pricing conditions statistical. The requirement is to only correct the VAT and not any other prices. So, the net value in the pricing procedure has to be made stastical. But that makes the net value in the document zero, which is fine. But then even the MWST becomes zero, because the tax base becomes zero too. This is the problem I am facing. Any hints ?

Thanks.

Shivaji.

cong_yu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i'm not sure why do u want such a CR/DR. i think it's better just cancel the incorrect billilng and repost it. or manually post a FI document to the TAX account. both way involve less work and can achieve same outcomes.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

I faced a similar issue recently at client site & this is how I solved it:

I created a new Pricing Proc for these cases (& new Document Pricing Procedure - DoPP) & made settings in OVKK... which you have already done...

Now in the new Pricing Procedure, I made my basic Price Condition as Statistical.

The Tax (Tax Condition - MWST in your case) was calculating normally from Basic Price Condition (statistical)

I also inserted a new Condition Type which was Manual Condition Type to Enter Re. 0.01 (1 Paisa) because without a single Revenue Account you cannot post Sales Invoice (Including Credit / Debit Memo).

The above worked fine & client accepted the solution..

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any hint ?

Thanks.

Shivaji.