Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of T-Codes executed by users in a particular month.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Can you please guide me in the process

I know the process manually by going to ST03 -> from expert mode > selecting particular month>user and settlement statistics--> and double clicking on the user name we get the t-codes list, but in my company we are having nearly 3000 users so i can't follow the process because it is very lengthy.

Please tell me the process where i can do it easily ( automated ).

Thanks

Vinod Kumar Puram.

Edited by: VINOD PURAM on Apr 28, 2010 10:44 AM

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Find an abapper who can do a development to evaluate database MONI (just like ST03N does - but according to your demands).

If you want to, you can explore transaction STAD, but I am pretty sure it will not suffice.

Other than those two ... I can't see anything.

0 Kudos

You can perfom the activity in Background.

Basically, STAT an STAD transcation calls program RSSTAT26.

All you need to do is:

1.Go to se38 -> Program RSSTAT26 -> Execute

2.Fill in the details with the transaction field as * Client as *

3.Leave the date field as it is and goto Menu tab-> "GOTO" -> Variants -> Save as Variant

4.name the variant. In the Objects for Selection screen Identify the date field as Dyanamic and use the Current date variable

This will create a variant for your purpose. All you need to do is run a background job with step as

Program RSSTAT26

Variant "The variant that you created"

The spool will have all the necessary details.

This works for me..hope it goes for you too.

<removed_by_moderator>

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Apr 29, 2010 10:26 AM

0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Through STAD I am able to find data of only 2 days can any one write code for understanding the concept so that I can explain the same to my business owner

Thanks,

Vinod Kumar Puram.

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check in ST03N may be that will be helpful.

ST03N>Expert Mode>Month-->This Month(Or any month)-

Left down window now select User and Settlement Statistics >User profile>Double click on user name!!

Regards,

0 Kudos

I am not sure if any one is interested or ready to work for you. If you have ABAP team in your organization ask them. They will provide you the guidelines.

Regards,

Gowrinadh