cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver JMS ( websphere MQ ) error - No transition found from state:ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

we are using JMS adapter to connect to the Queue manager . whenever the queue manager restarts , the messages is not getting thru and it is struck in the adapter engine with status " not to be delivered "

i am getting error in receiver communication channel audit log....its showing

*MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: No transition found from state: ERROR, on event: process_commence for DFA: CC_JMS_XXXXXXXXX:15fa03eb9fd837849906f512610314c4*

note : already i have gone thur many forum and nothing helps.

Thanks in advance

Faheem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are using the FCC then this could be because of that. What is the connection status with MQ? Are there any connection errors with MQ.

If you are using FCC in your Receiver JMS channel then just to confirm, first remove the FCC configuration and try to send a xml file. If the xml file goes in successfully then the problem is in your FCC configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi singh

sorry abt my question . what is FCC please

Thanks

Faheem

Former Member
0 Kudos

FCC is File Content Conversion which you do under Module Tab in your Communication Channel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi singh

No file content conversion here ...

Thanks

Faheem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi singh

No file content conversion here ...

Thanks

Faheem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried to set CONNECTION_TEST_POLL parameter (true) on PI side and enable KeepAlive on MQ side?

Hope it would help.

Kind regards,

Radek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rucinski

I have the parameters CONNECTION_TEST_POLL in the receiver communication channels. Still it doesn't help

Thanks

Faheem