cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

consignment return issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Initial stock in storage location is 50

created a consigment fill up order with 30 quantity.. done the delivery .

consignment issue order with 20 quantity .. done delivery and billing.

now the current stock in storage location is 20

at customer is 10(mb58)

CREATING A CONSIGMENT RETURN (CONR) WITH 50 QUANTITY.... THE SYSTEM IS NOT THROWING ANY ERROR AS THE ISSUED QUANTITY IS ONLY 20 AND NOT 50...

so i thought to create the return order with reference to the issue order..

so i maintained a copy control CI----

>CONR.

now when i am trying to create the return order with reference to issue orde i get an error as "COPYING FROM SALES DOCUMENT TYPE CI TO CONR IS NOT SUPPORTED".

Any Suggestions....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The ideal way of doing consignment process is that against consignment fill up order, fill up delivery and delivery related proforma should be created. Next referencing this proforma, consignment issue order should be created which means, in your case, it will be 30 and NOT 20.

Next against this consignment issue, you create an issue delivery and commercial invoice. Now if you want to create a consignment return, the same should be created referencing this commercial invoice in which case, system should not permit to create more than 30.

Of course, you should maintain relevant copy control for this scenario. Try this method and let me know if you face any issue in this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

There is no such standard copying controls(VTAF) F2------>CONR.

My standard billing type is ZAF2 and cosigment return type is ZONR.

with new entries i tried to maintain the copy controls but its stil not working.. can you please tell me the setting for this copy control.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this WIKI

[Consignment Process|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/Consignment+Process]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Dont go for new entries take standard one click on copeying icon and rename it as your documents type.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

If you see my earlier post you will see that i have already mentioned that there are no such standard copy controls for F2------->conr in my system.

If you have that standard copy control could you please give me the settings so that i would maintain them and see if it solves my issue.

Jagadish

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems without testing the earlier suggestions at your end, you keep on raising further questions. Had you tested with whatever I said, your problem could have solved. It is perfectly working for me.

The WIKI link provided is a detailed explanation on consignment fill up process. Anyway, I give below how your copy control should be

a) KB => LF in VTLA Consignment fill up order to fill delivery. Item category KBN

b) LF => F8 in VTFL Fill up delivery to Proforma. Item category KBN

c) F8 => KE in VTAF Fillup Proforma to Consignment Issue Order. Item category KEN

d) KE => LF in VTLA Issue Order to Issue Delivery

e) LF => F2 in VTFL Issue Delivery to Commercial Invoice

Now the consignment return would be

a) F2 => KR in VTAF Commercial Invoice to Return Order. Item category KRN

b) KR => LF in VTLA Return order to return delivery

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It could be possible due to two reasons :-

Either the Copy Control has maintained with Consignment Issue ( Source) with Consignment Returns ( Target).

Else check the Item category in Copy Control Settings.

Best Regards,

Ankur