cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML Data Validation at Integration Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working with Porxy to JDBC interface.In this interface when porxy triggers and inbound message is entered in to XI with some alphanumeric values but tagret receiver needs only numeric values.

The related message gets failed in Integration Engine with data error.

But how can i validate the data in this interface.(currently i am using PI 7.1 version)

Note : It (Interface) fails in production system.

please tell me the way i can proceed?

Best Regards,

satya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked this?

/people/shilpa.kchakravarthy/blog/2008/01/17/xml-validation

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

search the doc "How To... Perform XML Validations in SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1" on SDN.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in the mapping if the source has alpha+numeric values....if yes and if you want to only pass the numeric value then split it in mapping.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Thank you for your reply but my interface is in production system and we don't have access to change mapping logic in the message mapping.

we need to implement the data validation technique in this interface to inform the error to sender.

How can i proceed please give me your valuable suggestions.

Edited by: satyatanuku on Apr 28, 2010 9:30 AM

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot perform XML Validation in your case as it is a PROXY sender....we dont create channel and agreement here.

If you cannot perform mapping changes then in Receiver Determination you can introduce a condition check which will validate the input payload and see if it is numeric or alpha+numeric.....not sure on the part how to propagate the error back to sender.

Regards,

Abhishek.