Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Transport issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hereby the scenario:

During import from Dev -> QAS there were conflicts and the 2 namespaces were missing. The PI developer decided to manually enter the namespaces in the QAS. After doing that, again tried to import in the QAS. At this point we concentrated version conflicts wherein we selected the option "Select Displayed version" from the other options available (Display active versions, Display imported version, display new Version). After selecting that all conflicting objects were in the change lists available for activating. After activating the objects, we found out that the namespaces were now missing the actions and message interfaces. Integration scenarios were available and that had actions but under the head Actions - NO actions!

What could be the reason? What should be the further steps?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Dharmi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to click "Display imported version" then activate the object in change lists.

You can check the difference between active version, imported version etc..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thank you for the answer.

The objects are already activated. What can be done to get the missing objects like Actions and Message interfaces?

Regards,

Dharmi

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Re import the same TPZ file and then select the correct version, then activate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

i suggest you first delete your namespace which you defined manual in your q system.then you should export your object from your dev system(notice check out "with software component version definitin" and "with namespace definition") and transport again.if need action manual ,then do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the answer.

Ok. During export, I do not have that option to check out "software component version definitin" and "with namespace definition"

Lastly I am confused ".if need action manual ,then do it."

Kindly clarify.

Regards,

Dharmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

i am sorry it is a spell mistake.my mean is you should activate your obejcts when you get a conflict again in q system。

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After deleting the namespaces, we have imported it again. The import is successful but there is no namespace to be seen!

Any idea?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any ideas? Is this a bug?

Regards,

Dharmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be, i also met that problem .and will try much methods but finally also if doesn't work.

the last,we configed our stms again,and fixed it.

may be some sdner can give other solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to open an OSS message but I dont see PI component any ideas?

Regards,

Dharmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

PI component is under BC(the last called "XI")

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you delete a object in PI it stays marked as deleted in your system, so when you deleted the object in PI QAS the object got the mark of deletion. After this, whenever you transport the same object, it will always be marked as deleted.

The only way i found out to bypass this was to copy the object to a new one and transport this new one.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. You are right. SAP helped in resolving this issue.

Regards,

Dharmi

Answers (0)