A few queries about SAP B1

I am sorry if this is not the right forum to put thes queries to.

I am in the process of evaluating an ERPs for our organization and would much, much appreciate your help/guidance for the following. Unfortunately I couldn't get to this specific infomration on net.

1- How many maximum level we can go to map organization hierarchy, country, regional, zonal, offices, departments, etc.

2- How many maximum levels in COA can we go for

3- Assuming we have 3 levels in organizaion hierarchy and 4 levels in accounts, the records in COA table will be 3 x 4 x (active accounts), or would it be 3 x 4 x (all accounts) or would it be that application will map them at the time of entering a voucher.

The numbers of users we have are around 90, out of which about 60-70 would be accessing the application over the net

4- The current licensing policy for B1 8.8, the one that I could get to on the site was updated in 2004

5- B1 being C/S application, what is the best (performance, cost effective, secure) method of accessing it over the net

6- Some of the users (Top management and Executives) are generall on travelling, can they access the application on mobiles

7- In B1, the procurement cycle starts from Purchase Order. Do we have and Add-on for Pre-PO processes starting from Purchase Request

We want to do our homework before contacting a partner / representative.

Hi Aleem,

Check your mail.

Pankaj K

0 View this answer in context