cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Database table for material wise class name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Is there any database table used to view material wise class name ( class in classification view of the material)?

Pls reply ASAP

Regards

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use KSSK and KLAH tables to find the Classes assigned to a Material.

Feed OBJEK field of KSSK with Material# and get the CLINT (Internal Class number) and search KLAH table with this internal number. CLASS field in KLAH will give you the Classes assigned to this Material.

Bilal Ciftci

former_member206632
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak,

I'm not sure I understood your question - I hope these two tables can help you:

KLAH - Class data

KLAT - Class data - texts

Regards,

Joã

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

1: Thnx for the reply. The Tables you mentioned are quite useful. But i am looking for the table which shows the material no. with the name of the class (e.g. Class "ZSEAT" have material "Seat 12X").

2: The table KLAH shows a unique no. assigned to the class name (e.g. No. 345 for class ZSEAT). How can this no be used to find out the materials assigned to tht particular class.

Thnx in Advance

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use table INOB , you will get the required details. and than link with MARA .

Regards,

Krishna O

former_member206632
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm not sure that it is possible to link directly the material number to the class. Anyway, you can try this:

- Check table AUSP for your material - field OBJEC will be your material number. This table stores characteristic values for the objects;

- Link AUSP to KSML and you will find the class that the characteristic belongs to;

Please note that in the classification system the key for characteristic is the internal number, not the name you assign to your characteristic. For instance, in AUSP the characteristic is in ATINN .

You might also find the following tables useful, for this or other requirement in the future:

- CABN

- CABNT

- CAWN

- CAWNT

Regards,

Joã