Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awaiting approval in Shopping cart and no follow on Document created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Classic Scenario

I activate BC-Set in process control workflow and create Shopping cart, Still status is Awaiting Approval and when i check in BBP_PD the workitem (its blank) no workitem assigned.

Create Shopping Cart and approve forcefully with Swo1 and now its in ordered Status but no follow on Document created,........When i goto RZ20(Shopping Basket) to analyze it , The system says Local Errors.............Shopping cart 3000000012: Error creating the follow-on document.

Pease guide me on this .

Thanks to all experts in Advance and appriciate your efforts

Smriti

Edited by: Smriti arora on Apr 28, 2010 7:58 AM

Edited by: Smriti arora on Apr 28, 2010 8:04 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Smriti

I will try help you with your two problems.

Question 1. "I activate BC-Set in process control workflow and create Shopping cart, Still status is Awaiting Approval and when i check in BBP_PD the workitem (its blank) no workitem assigned."

this problem is because the customizing not is correct. Follow this steps:

1.- SRM Server->Cross-Application Basic Settings->Business Workflow->Select Workflow Framework

Check that Process-controlled workflow is active for all business objects

2.-SRM Server->Cross-Application Basic Settings->Business Workflow->Process-Controlled Workflow->Technical Configuration->Customize SAP Business Workflow Automatically

Execute step by step. is aut.

3.-Execute transaction SWDD; check that workflow WS40000014 exists...

4.-SRM Server->Cross-Application Basic Settings->Business Workflow->Process-Controlled Workflow->Technical Configuration->Generalize Tasks

execute task for default

5.-SRM Server->Cross-Application Basic Settings->Business Workflow->Process-Controlled Workflow->Technical Configuration->Check Task Generalization

check it "/SAPSRM/WF_CFG"

6.- SRM Server->Cross-Application Basic Settings->Business Workflow->Process-Controlled Workflow->Technical Configuration->Copy BRF Objects

class SRM_WF ; all objects; COPY

7.-execute transaction SCPR20 and active /SAPSRM/C_SC_600_000_SP04

8.- TEST NOW

Question 2: "Create Shopping Cart and approve forcefully with Swo1 and now its in ordered Status but no follow on Document created,........When i goto RZ20(Shopping Basket) to analyze it , The system says Local Errors.............Shopping cart 3000000012: Error creating the follow-on document"

CHECK this point of customizing, here is where you must indicate to system that follow on document create for the shopping cart...exist several options...

SAP Supplier Relationship Management->SRM Server->Sourcing->Define Sourcing for Product Categories

Regards!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for such a elaborated and helpful reply.

The points you refer i follw the same sequence but in step 5

SRM Server->Cross-Application Basic Settings->Business Workflow->Process-Controlled Workflow->Technical Configuration->Check Task Generalization

I am not able to see "/SAPSRM/WF_CFG" ?

aprrt from that i check all the steps and check workflow WS40000014 exist.

After all the steps performed i create a SC it says Awaiting approval but when i goto approval preview tab system select a sequence 001 Automatic approval system.

I went to BBP_PD no workitem is created.

Am i missing something. ?

For second Question there was a problem in defining my number ranges . in Classic scenario i nned to define Internal number range in SRM and External in ECC system. Which i did vice versa.

Thanks!!

Smriti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smriti,

When you create the Shopping Cart for the process controlled work flow, there should be a work flow log in SLG1. If there is no log, which means the schema is not getting triggered.

Check the table /SAPSRM/D_WF_001 has an entry for BUS2121

MANDANT DOC_TYPE USER_NAME NEW_WF_ACTIVE.

Here is how the table looks like.

300 BUS2000113 X

300 BUS2121 X

300 BUS2201 X

300 BUS2202 X

300 BUS2203 X

300 BUS2205 X

300 BUS2209 X

This config along with SWU3 - work flow customizing for the "maintain runtime environment" is success should trigger the workflow and atleast you should be able to get to the point of triggering the workflow.

then in the process controlled work flow, follow the process schema configuration and SLG1 should read the event in the config and trigger the correct schema.

Hope this helps.

DV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Smriti !

Send me your mail and send you a word with screnn of customizing WF for porccess ok?

is a step by step.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

former_member324993
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check follow SC configure ,Example:Follow document type and follow document range and so on.