SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete MRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am facing a problem to delete a MRO . I create a MRO as a interim billing but now I want to delete tis MRO . I do EL37 but in here it shows me the error that you can not delete the MRO because the schedule records is not created for the portion . I try to create Schedule record by ea43 for that particular month but I am unable to create schedule record for that portion only for that particular month.

Any reply will be appreciated

Regards,

Khurram Siddique

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

When did this error come up? i mean in the selection screen for EL37 or inside?

it is working at my end ... can you give me more details on this

daniel_mccollum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What it is possibly trying to do is "unsupress" the appropriate periodic MRO when you are deleting the Interim MRO.

ensure there is a schedule record for the next month also.

Since the schedules you are trying to generate are obviously non-dynamic, is there any reason you are not able to simply generate the schdule for N months into the future? Is there a Factory Calendar referenced which expires in the next month?

I would need more specifics regarding the dates of the MRO & the existing schedules