cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Direct posting possible to G/L Account - ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

here i create one new company code and business area and done all procedure related with it. but now when i create sales order this time i done delivery but when i post this order this time system give me a error like "NO DIRECT POSTING IS POSSIBLE TO G/L ACCOUNT". So now how can i configure Account for this posting.

Please kindly tell me the procedure for correct this error.

Thanks in Advance,

Keyur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is something wrong with the GL Account setting, you may need to ask your FI to check the setting.

Tcode is FS00.

Please also make sure OBYC is properly configured

Hopefully it helps.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Posting to the GL via an SD document is not a direct posting, so I do not believe that the checkbox in FS00 is the cause of the issue.

Keyur, you posted that SAP "give me a error like "NO DIRECT POSTING IS POSSIBLE TO G/L ACCOUNT" ".

You say an error "like", please confirm the exact wording of the error message which you are getting as I suspect that the error you are getting is not the error message which you have reported.

Thanks

James

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to FS00, key in the G/L Account and execute. There select "Create/bank/interest" tab and maintain tick against Post automatically only. But this should be done in consultation with your FI colleague.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi