cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logon not Possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Logon not possible error in license check

not able to login with any other user apart from Sap* received the error Logon not possible error in license check

i already install the license of solution manager from the portal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delete all the old temporary license and permanent license in slicense tcode.

Now apply new license through saplicense - install in OS level. or run slicense and install.

If temporary license are available in slicense this occurs. so delete the old temporary license and install the new license.

can u tell whether the system number in license obtained and the the system number in slicense same?

Regards

Meharkiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

After updated of Kernal patch still the problem exists.

236 is the new kernal version but still i m not able to login with other user apart from sap*.

i already check the license validity it is valid upto 9999.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hay, I had axactly the same problem,

BRARCHIVE log leaded me to this:

BR0301W SQL error -1405 at location saplikey_read-2, SQL statement:

'FETCH curs_122'

'SELECT SELECT LIKEY, VALUE FROM SAP_SAPLIKEY ORDER BY LIKEY'

ORA-01405: fetched column value is NULL

BR1301W Error message from likeywlib: likey_init: likeyche_fill_buffer: couldn't get the list of all records from the persistence.

BR1302W Initialization of license key library likeywlib failed, return code 1

BR1304W Checking SAP license failed at location BrLicCheck-108

BR0602W No valid SAP license found - please contact SAP

Actually I focused on the SQL statement and tried fiddle around. At the end I was so desparate that I tried to delete all entries from the table SAP_SAPLIKEY. "delete from SAP_SAPLIKEY;" and than restart the SAP. Logged in with SAP* and reentered the license key from the file I downloaded from OSS... And it worked...

So give it a try...

Sincerelly L.K. aka Kaucuk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sukhbir,

Please read the following SAPnotes and I hope they will surely help you out...

I am not sure what version of SAP you are having... As of AS 7.0, you should install the new digitally-signed license key. This new, digitally signed license key avoids additional database accesses, thus improving performance.

Install the digitally-signed license key at operating system level:

Using the parameter saplikey-install <file name> , the system can read the license data from the license key file.

As of Release 4.5A, the database interface library is linked dynamically. So that saplikey can find this library, you must set the following variables in the environment of the user who calls saplikey: dbms_type = <database type> (for example, ora, inf, ada, mss, db2, db4, db6)

DIR_LIBRARY = <path_for_dynamically_linked_database library> (for example, /usr/sap/SID/SYS/exe/run)

User for saplikey:

You must be logged on as user <sid>adm. This ensures that all of the required environment variables are set correctly.

You use the program saplikey for setting up, checking and administering the digitally-signed license keys in your system. It is stored in the directory /usr/sap/<SAPSID>/SYS/exe/run.

Remark: For Microsoft Windows, replace the forward slash / with a back slash \ in all path names.

Always enter the commands under the specification of the profile: saplikey pf=<profile> <command> <product>

Note 94998 - Requesting license keys and deleting systems

Note 870871 - License key installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Just check the validity of the license which you have requested and applied.

Regards

Khalid

Former Member
0 Kudos

no space problem is not there , sufficient space in all hard drive....

oracle 9i is the database.

Edited by: sukhbir gulia on May 3, 2010 5:49 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukhbir,

If the license installation is successful, then there may be problem with your kernel.

Just try updating your kernel, if you have not done so.

Regards.

Rajesh Narkhede

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all for your responses

but i already install the license so many times the status of license is green after install.

but still i m not able to login with any other user apart from SAP*.

Received the following error " Logon not possible error in license check "

Nibu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you could apply the license successfully and its showing green, then try other possibilities of such an issue.

If your system is running in MS SQL , then if Transaction log is full, such an error will come. and once you take the transaction log backup, it will be solved . Even if you are running with any other DB or Os, check if any Harddisk drive is full and clear all the logs, free the space.

Regards,

Nibu Antony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Search in Google and you will able to find how to apply for license.

Cheers

Deepanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

the status of license is green but when i press the button new license even the license is valid upto 31.12.9999.

one more message is there

There is a permanent license key for "NetWeaver_ORA" in the system but it has never been checked successfully. In this situation a temporary license key mustn't be installed.

The temporary license key could not be installed.

Edited by: sukhbir gulia on Apr 28, 2010 10:38 AM

Nibu
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI sukhbir gulia ,

Apply for new SAP license by making sure all your H/w and other information are correct . Deleting all the existing licenses in the system in SLICENSE . Apply new license . It should work .

Regards,

Nibu Antony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sukhbir,

you need to SAP Apply license.

BR,

Darshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukhbir,

Have you tried restarting SAP after applying the license ?

If yes then please check the installed license status in "SLICENSE" tcode.. is it GREEN ?

It might be possible that you have not generated the license as per your hardware and sap system information.

For example, Active Hardware Key, Installation Number, License Expires On, System Number etc.

Can you post the output of the below command ?

saplicense -show

Regards.

Rajesh Narkhede

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please tell me the path where i should run the command in windows environment.